Solution manual for Global Business 3rd Edition by Mike W Peng
Table of Contents
Part 1: LAYING FOUNDATIONS.
1. Globalizing Business.
2. Understanding Formal Institutions: Politics, Laws, and Economics.
3. Emphasizing Informal Institutions: Cultures, Ethics, and Norms.
4. Leveraging Resources and Capabilities.
Part 1 Integrative Cases.
Part 2: ACQUIRING TOOLS.
5. Trading Internationally.
6. Investing Abroad Directly.
7. Dealing with Foreign Exchange.
8. Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration.
Part 2 Integrative Cases.
Part 3: STRATEGIZING AROUND THE GLOBE.
9. Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm.
10. Entering Foreign Markets.
11. Managing Global Competitive Dynamics.
12. Making Alliances and Acquisitions Work.
13. Strategizing, Structuring, and Learning around the World.
Part 3 Integrative Cases.
Part 4: BUILDING FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE.
14. Competing on Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
15. Managing Human Resources Globally.
16. Financing and Governing the Corporation Globally.
17. Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Globally.
Part 4 Integrative Cases.