Solution manual for Strategic Management Concepts and Cases Competitiveness and Globalization 9th Edition Hitt
Table of Contents
Part I: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT INPUTS.
1. Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness.
2. The External Environment: Opportunities, Threats, Industry Competition, and Competitor Analysis.
3. The Internal Organization: Resources, Capabilities, Core Competencies, and Competitive Advantages.
Part II: STRATEGIC ACTIONS: STRATEGY FORMULATION.
4. Business-Level Strategy.
5. Competitive Rivalry and Competitive Dynamics.
6. Corporate-Level Strategy.
7. Acquisition and Restructuring Strategies.
8. International Strategy.
9. Cooperative Strategy.
Part III: STRATEGIC ACTIONS IMPLEMENTATION.
10. Corporate Governance.
11. Organizational Structure and Controls.
12. Strategic Leadership.
13. Strategic Entrepreneurship.
Part IV: CASES.